Friday, January 22, 2010

Jim W Hildreth Broker Sonora CA


Jim W Hildreth
Originally uploaded by JimHildreth
The following is a testimonial that I recieved from a real estate client.

With the downturn of the real estate market, it became necessary to short sale my home. Jim W Hildreth did an excellent job of marketing the property and I received two offers the first week! Short sales are hard, due to dealing with the bank, as well as the potential buyers. Jim handled everything. He has excellent contacts for many of the major banking institutions, and he had handled short sales previously, so he knew just what needed to be done to get the transaction processed. He kept me apprised of the status each step of the way, and took away most of the stress and worry associated with short sales. I would recommend Jim to anyone buying or selling a home. He has the experience and won't let you down!

No comments: